Krita Free Download
- Windows 10/7/XP
- Latest Release
- 20 May 2016
- File Size
- 62MB, 61MB (32Bit)
- Krita is capable to work on Desktops, and touchscreens.
- Great collection of default brushes.
- Allow user’s to customize brush presets.
- Powerful multiple brush engine, support pressure sensitivity,tilt and other feature of graphics tablets.
- Krita Digital painting filters allow user to preview in real time.
- Layer engine allows deeply nested and grouped layers.
- Wide range of Image file formats and color models.
- Wrap around mode canvas for creating and visualizing seamlessly tiled textures.
- OpenGL powered canvas with high-bit-depth monitor support.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7, 8.1.
- Hard Disk: 100 Free Disk Space.
- Ram 512MB ram or higher.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher.
Krita Digital Painting software Overview
It is open source free digital painting software for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. User friendly interface allow you to setup and save your own work-space. In addition to this you can create your own desktop keys for commonly used tools. Furthermore, as being a beginners, you like probably have a shaky hand. You can add stabilizer to your brush to smoothen it out. It is equipped with dedicated dynamic brush tool where newbie can easily add drag and mass.
Krita resource area features collection of different brush sets and general texture packs. You can enhance your collection by adding those into your digital painting program. Furthermore, if you can create brushes that you love to share with the world by creating your own bundles.
User can Non destructively work on layers with masks inside krita free painting tool. Layer mask inside krita can be used for filters, transparency, or transformation, furthermore user can add multiple mask for each layers.
Enabling Open GL support will experience enhanced rotation and zooming speed. It also support PSD files, you can load and save to PSD when you need to take your creative work across different program.
You may also like Paint.net