ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of ANSYS Lumerical 2020.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Overview
Lumericals DEVICE Suite of component-level simulation products uses Multiphysics style simulation workflows to model optical, electrical, and thermal effects at the physical level. Lumericals SYSTEM Suite of system-level simulation products offer a rich set of analysis capabilities to design and optimize the performance of photonic integrated circuits. Flexible interoperability between suites enables a variety of workflows that combine device Multiphysics and system-level photonic circuit simulation with third-party design automation and productivity tools. You can also download Lumerical Suite 2018 x64
Any’s Lumerical offers a one-stop design flow for photonic gain elements and lasers, including device-level physical simulation, compact model extraction, circuit-level simulation, and the ability to integrate with a broad ecosystem of tools for photonic integrated circuit design and fabrication. Based on the traveling wave laser model in the INTERCONNECT design environment, devices designed with Lumerical account for electronic, optical and thermal effects that are critical for the accurate characterization of laser performance. Ansys provides all the necessary tools to design lasers for popular applications including Datacom, biosensing, LIDAR, and more. You may also download AVEVA SimCentral Simulation Platform
Features of ANSYS Lumerical 2020
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after ANSYS Lumerical 2020 free download.
- Highly accurate camera models drastically improve camera simulation experience
- Complex grating structures for DFB models
- Thermal transport for characterization with self-heating effects
- It supports dynamic thermal management to auto-throttle active device characteristics based on system temperatures.
- Ansys Lumerical introduces process-enabled custom design, improves statistical support.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Setup File Name: ANSYS_Lumerical_2020_R2x64.rar
- Full Setup Size: 1.3 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 15th Aug 2020
- Developers: ANSYS Lumerical
System Requirements For ANSYS Lumerical 2020
Before you start ANSYS Lumerical 2020 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.65 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Free Download
Click on the below button to start ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for ANSYS Lumerical 2020. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video