Steelray Project Analyzer Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Steelray Project Analyzer.
Steelray Project Analyzer Overview
Steelray Project Analyzer is software that takes the pain out of creating, maintaining and delivering quality schedules. With Analyzer, you can evaluate your project schedule for quality and performance in minutes and produce understandable results. Schedules can be analyzed against project management best practices, internally defined best practices and government best practices. Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 and UN/CEFACT XML. You can also download SysTools SQL Log Analyzer .
Analyzer comes pre-configured with all of the reports needed to analyze the quality of your schedule. In addition to our innovative scorecard, Analyzer includes the DCMA 14 Point Assessment, a schedule comparison report, a validation report, a longest path tool, and many more. The Defense Contract Management Agency EVAS Metrics and 14 Point assessment are a series of checks that help ensure that your schedule has a trustworthy critical path. Steelray Project Analyzer provides reports that run these assessments on your schedule and explains the results in a clear, easy to understand format. You can also download Pascal Analyzer.
Features of Steelray Project Analyzer
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Steelray Project Analyzer free download.
- Analyzer’s simple, frictionless interface makes it the easiest solution to use, resulting in shorter time-to-results and greater cost savings.
- Analyzer makes better schedulers with its built-in encyclopedia of schedule quality.
- Analyzer uncovers issues far beyond the DCMA 14-point assessment, so you’re more likely to pass an audit and you’ll save the headaches of schedule hold-ups and lost revenue.
- As the number one schedule quality tool, Analyzer is frequently a skill listed on schedule analyst job descriptions and resumes.
- Analyzer is a product made and supported by passionate, highly skilled US-based developers, dedicated to great service
Steelray Project Analyzer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Steelray Project Analyzer
- Setup File Name: Steelray_Project_Analyzer_2020.05.51.rar
- Full Setup Size: 314 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 29th May 2020
- Developers: Steelray Project
System Requirements For Steelray Project Analyzer
Before you start Steelray Project Analyzer free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Steelray Project Analyzer Free Download
Click on below button to start Steelray Project Analyzer Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Steelray Project Analyzer. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.